Search Blog

TOP 10 LIES OF WOMEN TO MEN

According from the survey of UK's Science Musium, women tell lies to men twice a day or 728 lies per year.

Here's the average top 10 lies of women to men.

1. Nothing's wrong, I'm fine.

Most women will try to hide their true feelings most especially to men.

2. I don't know where it is. I didn't touched it.

Sometimes, women will not admit that they've moved something to another place most especially belongings of their partners.



3. It wasn't that expensive

This happens mostly to wives. If they have baught something for themselves, they will just tell their husbands that they baught it because it's so cheap even if it wasn't.

4. I didn't drink that much

This lie is usually used by men. But some women were also using it and top 4 of their lies.

5. I've got a headache

Most women is using this as an alibi in order for them to excape from a situation they don't want to be involved.

6. It was in the sale

Women usually want to buy anything even if it's not that important. So if their husband questioned the things they shopped, they'll just say that it's in the sale.

7. I'm on my way

Men is also using this lie but this most often used by women. Women usually spent more time applying some beauty enhancer like lipstick, foundation, powder, etc.

8. Oh, I've had this ages

Alll I could say is that most women were shopaholic that even their husbands or boyfriends couldn't stop them.

9. No, I didn't throw it away

Some men likes to keep old things. Women wants to help men clearing old things of men. That describes this top 9 lie of women.

10. It's what I've always wanted

One thing that men and women are alike is accepting things even if they don't like it just to avoid hurting the feelings of the one who gave them the gift.

Source: news.ph.msn.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment